September 25: Andy Zee interviewed on The Young Turks on attacks on Refuse Fascism, moves to impeach, and driving out Trump/Pence – NOW
Come to a MASS MEETING this weekend (September 28-30) to consider and plan for sustained nonviolent mass protest beginning this October. We must take to the streets in non-violent protest, week-after-week, becoming day-after-day, not stopping until the single unifying demand is met: THE TRUMP/PENCE REGIME MUST GO – NOW!
Mass meeting Places & Times:
- Atlanta Sunday September 29 1:00 pm Ebrik Coffee Room 22 Park Pl SE..
- Boston Sunday September 29 3:00 pm Windsor Street Art Center 119 Windsor Street, Cambridge MA Facebook event
- Chicago Saturday September 28 2:00 pm Unity Lutheran Church, 1212 W. Balmoral, Chicago Facebook event
- Cleveland Saturday September 28 1:30 pm Cleveland Public Library, Woodland Branch 5806 Woodland Avenue Facebook event
- Detroit Saturday, September 28 from 3:00 to 5:30 at the Conely Branch Library at 4600 Martin Street in Detroit Facebook event
- Houston Sunday September 29 4:00 pm Taco Cabana 8905 Richmond Avenue
- Honolulu Saturday September 29 2:00 – 4:00 pm Saunders Courtyard, University of Hawai`i Manoa Facebook event
- Los Angeles Saturday Sept 28 3:00 pm Echo Park United Methodist Church, 1226 N. Alvarado, Los Angeles CA Facebook event
- New York City Sunday September 29 2:00 pm LGBT Center 208 West 13th Street Facebook event
- Philadelphia Monday September 30 6:00 pm Sam’s Morning Glory Diner 1000 S. 10th Street Facebook event
- San Francisco Thursday, October 3, 2019 6:00 PM 3358 Cesar Chavez Street, San Francisco Facebook event
- Seattle Sunday September 29 6:00 pm All Pilgrims Christian Church 500 Broadway East Facebook event
Drop The Charges Against Members of Refuse Fascism and Revolution Club!
Call City Atty Mike Feuer 213-978-8100 or message @Mike_Feuer. SIGN THE PETITION
Drop the charges against the UCLA Defendants
Watch the video that was seen by 1.8 million people and made national news HERE.
> Pack the courtroom: Airport Courthouse Dept 90, 11701 S. La Cienega
> Call UCLA Chancellor’s Office to demand they issue a statement that the charges be dropped and to protest UCPD spying of the Revolution Club.
Andy Zee is the spokesperson for Revolution Books and is an advocate for the new communism developed by Bob Avakian. Andy Zee is also a co-initiator of RefuseFascism.org.