Will we allow fascists to win the battle for the future, with all that means for humanity and the planet, or will we stand up? We will remain vigilant. We will organize and form action networks to be proactive and resist the continuing danger of fascism. We pledge to the people of the world: IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY, WE REFUSE TO ACCEPT A FASCIST AMERICA!
Make events to defend the right to abortion as powerful as possible and bring in REFUSE FASCISM’s message!
Wednesday December 1 Rallies
- Atlanta: Rally at Freedom Park 5:00 pm Moreland Ave & Freedom Parkway
- Chicago: Rally at Federal Plaza, 5:00 pm – 6:30pm
- Honolulu: Rally at Federal Courthouse; Ala Moana – Ewa side of courthouse 4:00 pm
- Seattle: Rally at West Lake Ave N & Denny Way 12:00 pm
- Washington D.C.
- Rally with the Center for Reproductive Rights outside SCOTUS at 8:00 am
- Rally with the NYC Revolution Club outside SCOTUS at 11:00 am
- Rally with Women’s March at Columbus Circle at 1:00 pm; then marching over to SCOTUS
- Find more actions at Strike for Choice
Flyers to use in protests for abortion rights: Flyers (click image to download pdf)
Posters (click image to download pdf)
Stickers & banners (click image to download pdf)
Need help printing or need to order posters? Call 917-407-1286 or email [email protected]
Be part of mobilizing everyone who cares about the future of humanity and the planet itself.
Donate & Fundraise: Donating funds to Refuse Fascism is one of the most important ways to strengthen and spread this movement so that we can mobilize the millions needed to drive out this regime.
And ask your friends and family to join you.
Venmo @Refuse-Fascism or CashApp RefuseFascism
- Link up with a chapter near you
- Connect with RefuseFascism.org on Social Media: @RefuseFascism on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
- Send us graphics, memes, and videos either by tagging @RefuseFascism, DMing or by emailing to:[email protected]
- Follow RF on social media -QR Codes for Outreach clipboard size
Sign up to volunteer to help with graphic design, research, translation, transcribing, press and more