9/26, downtown Los Angeles, Refuse Fascism blocks rush hour traffic, taking a knee and holding letters that spell out NOV 4 IT BEGINS.
What is November 4?
How do you join in?
NOVEMBER 4, 2017 – GET INVOLVED!
Things you can do now:
1) Spread the slogans and the
date far and wide:
NOV. 4, IT BEGINS
This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America!
Spread this using posters, stickers, flyers, chalking, light projections, banner drops, radio call-ins, social media, church bulletins, announcements at events, and much, much more.
2) Distribute and publish the Call for Nov. 4 (in the centerfold) to students, religious congregations, professional organizations, and everywhere people gather. Help get out hundreds of thousands of copies of the Call for Nov. 4.
3) Donate and raise funds. Donating and raising funds is one of the most impactful ways to strengthen the Nov. 4 movement. From shaking the can out on the street to calling individuals for major donations to house parties and yard sales and other activities, every donation raised strengthens this movement and expands the community of involvement.
4) Use the Indictments of the Crimes of the Trump/Pence Regime to educate, organize, and stage political protests that provoke people broadly to understand the emergency we face and the extraordinary struggle to redress it. Every protest should build for Nov. 4.
5) Reach out to organizations, communities, and networks and ask them to endorse and build for Nov. 4.
6) Get Flyers, Posters, Banners & Graphics for print & social media here.