To deeply understand the threat to humanity posed by the Trump/Pence Regime… Watch this film of a talk by Bob Avakian
A new talk by Bob Avakian: THE TRUMP/PENCE REGIME MUST GO! In The Name of Humanity, We REFUSE To Accept a Fascist America: A Better World IS Possible!
Do You Want to Really Understand What We Face with This Trump/Pence Regime?
- How serious a threat does the Trump/Pence regime pose to humanity? Could fascism really happen here?
- What is the character of the regime-is it fascist, and if it is, what are the implications?
- What are the roots of this regime? Is it a terrible aberration, “more of the same”… or something different still?
- What must be done to stop it? How?
- Is a better world possible?
These questions, whether spoken or implicit, lie at the bottom of nearly every political debate and discussion today. Bob Avakian, in his filmed talk on the Trump/Pence regime, addresses those questions from a lofty level, with a penetrating scientific approach, and with a depth of compassion and breadth of humanity that is unique. Watch the film, discuss it, tell us what you think… and share it.
Questions and Answers
The following Q&A with Bob Avakian, took place right after the new talk by Bob Avakian. It was moderated by Andy Zee, spokesperson for Revolution Books, NYC and co-initiator of RefuseFascism.org
Q&A: What do you say to the comedians who ridicule Trump/Pence but also run the risk of contributing to normalizing fascism?
Q&A: What strategies are there to break through the mainstream news whiteout of Refuse Fascism?
Q&A: The Democrats are supposed to be the lesser of two evils, but I don’t want to vote for them. I know the system sucks, but what do we do in the interim?
Q&A: How can we overcome obstacles in reaching out broadly to drive out the Trump/Pence regime?