The September 20 Global Climate Strike & September 21 We the People protests will bring out thousands of people who want the Trump/Pence regime gone because of the catastrophic danger they pose to the world. This is a critical opportunity for Refuse Fascism to join and strengthen these protests, and most importantly to struggle with people to confront that we are in fact dealing with a fascist regime, and absent a serious sustained nonviolent movement to drive it OUT, nothing good can come out of this situation.
Sign up to bring the RefuseFascism mission of sustained non-violent protests with the single unifying demand of #TrumpPenceMustGo to these protests, or wherever you are.
- Friday September 20 Global Climate Strike many cities.
- Saturday September 21 We The People March Washington DC + 50 cities.
- September 21, Refuse Fascism contingents will join We the People marches in Washington DC and elsewhere to raise the demand “Trump and Pence must go!” We support the Global Climate Strike from September 20-27 and the September 23 call for mass civil disobedience to #shutdownDC, because people do need to act like “our house is on fire.”
- September 22, Refuse Fascism Mass Organizing Meeting in Washington D.C.
at The Steinbruck Center from 11am-3pm Facebook Event
Does not each day bring outrage and suffering to millions of people whether languishing in concentration camps on the border or terrorized in immigrant communities; to children facing cholera, starvation and bombs in Yemen; to more women denied the right to abortion…with more outrages that go on and on? Running through every fiber of our movement is the profound dread of much worse measures the Trump/Pence regime might take.
At the protests, we will be waking people up and shaking them up to confront that the normal political channels have not stopped, and will not stop the Trump/Pence Regime. Waiting yet another year for an election whose result and outcome is far from assured plays immoral roulette with the lives of millions of people now, and with the future of humanity and the planet at stake. The normal political processes: midterm elections; the Mueller investigation; symbolic protests for just a day; or even resistance which righteously and heroically fights one after another battle against different outrages and crimes of the Trump/Pence regime cannot deter the regime’s determination to bludgeon into place a fascist America.
The Democrats have in fact collaborated with and funded the Trump/Pence agenda, refusing even to impeach. While impeachment would likely not succeed in removing Trump, let alone Pence and the whole regime, absent a sustained political crisis in the streets, what does it say about the ability of the Democrats to put up any meaningful opposition when they refuse to use one of the most powerful tool they have at their disposal?
Only the mission of Refuse Fascism, which is to mobilize people in cities and towns across the country to go into the streets in non-violent sustained protest – growing from thousands to millions and not stopping until the regime is removed from power – has the potential to accomplish the great task of stopping this regime. All over the world this has been done, from South Korea to Puerto Rico to ongoing protests over the form of law in Hong Kong.
Join with us in bringing this message to people Sept 20-23!
- Sign up for transportation with the Philadelphia chapter or contact the NYC Chapter at [email protected]
Bring RefuseFascism Call to Action to people striving to stop this nightmare
- Donate to spread the message, funding outreach teams September 20-23
- Watch & show the film of Bob Avakian’s talk: THE TRUMP/PENCE REGIME MUST GO! In The Name of Humanity, We REFUSE To Accept a Fascist America: A Better World IS Possible!
- Sign up at and share the Facebook Event