In the Name of Humanity We Refuse to Accept a Fascist America!
Spread this Message Everywhere!
This Weekend – Stand Up and Step Up Resistance
Since Trump was inaugurated protest has broken out throughout the country: the women’s march, the outpourings against Trump’s Muslim ban, against the roundups of Mexican people. This weekend many important events are planned around the country: a Day Without Immigrants on February 16, a General Strike on Friday, February 17, Not My Presidents Day on Monday, February 20. Stand up and step up the resistance by bringing the message NO! We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America! In the Name of Humanity, Drive Out the Trump/Pence Regime everywhere. Events are scheduled in cities all weekend culminating on Monday. Use social media and the web to find out what’s happening in your area.
Get NO! materials here. Go to the Twitter feed on the RefuseFascism home page for updates.
- Download the NO! poster and other materials at Refuse Fascism.org.
- Pull your friends together. Discuss the two essential points on RefuseFascism.org– this is fascism and must be defeated, and there are millions who can be potentially mobilized to do that.
- Talk about the slogan “In the Name of Humanity We Refuse to Accept a Fascist America”, and make plans to spread it everywhere. Take it out in the midst of all the other ways you are resisting.
- Organize outings to get the poster up in store windows up and down the streets of your community and on your local college campus.
- Take posters with this slogan to the next demonstration. Wear stickers with this slogan everywhere you go — to the gym, to the movies, to the opera (people have done it and gotten a really positive response). Be sure to have a stack in your pocket to give to all who are interested. (And get a donation!) You will come up with many other creative ideas to have a powerful impact.
Los Angeles here
New York City here
San Francisco here
Calendar of Unaffiliated Events Across the Country here
Raise Funds, Donate
Getting the unique message, mission and all of the materials of refusefascism.org out broadly is critical right now. This requires a lot of funds and raising funds can be a very dynamic way of bringing a lot of people into this movement. Donate generously yourself. When you bring friends together to discuss these points, have everyone chip in and donate together. Hold a fundraiser — bake-sale, mass email, potluck dinner, or some other kind of fundraiser. Giving money to refusefascism.org is one of the most meaningful ways to strengthen the fight to stop this fascist regime from carrying out its catastrophic plans for humanity.